Monday, September 12, 2011

Herzlich Willkommen!

Ein Gruß an die lieben Eltern meiner Schüler!
Ein Gruß an die Kinder selbst!
Ein Gruß an meine KollegInnen, die herausgefordert wurden, diesem hässlichen Blog zu folgen und ihre eigenen auch zu erstellen!

Ein Gruß an jeden.

For the 2010-2011 school year, I will be making weekly posts each Saturday/Sunday for the purposes of ...
  • sharing the homework assignments for those who may not have been present, as well as for the parents for their tracking purposes
  • displaying an outline of what we went over in class each day, including posting page numbers from the textbook where applicable
  • reminding everyone of upcoming school events, namely holidays
  • posting any and all announcements as may be deemed necessary
  • giving fair warning/forewarning of upcoming tests, quizzes and extra credit opportunities.

It is my hope and intention that no one be left behind.
  • Don't have email?
  • Can't open/receive my email notifications each week?
  • Kid insist he/she has no homework or that they were never warned about the test?
Now you have a blog to look at to keep any of that from keeping you down!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns you may ever have over the course of the school year. I much prefer emails to blog comments to ensure that I will be able to respond to you in time--I do have a day job, after all, and cannot always view my blog at work!

~Mit Vergnügen

No comments:

Post a Comment